Instructions for use and recommendations for managing a supportive lifestyle
- One measure per day in the morning, before breakfast. After a period of one month it is possible to change, if necessary, to one measure in the evening before bedtime. For people suffering from low blood pressure it is recommended to take the measured dose only after a meal. After opening, the bottle should be stored in the refrigerator. Unopened bottles should be stored in a dark place at room temperature.
- It is recommended to use specially made insoles (orthotics) and to wear good quality sport shoes.
- Be sure that you do physical exercise on a regular basis.
- It is recommended to sunbathe only during the times recommended for safe sunbathing.
- Try to reduce your intake of ‘nightshade’ vegetables: potato, tomato, pepper and eggplant.
- It is recommended to consume: green leafy vegetables (lettuce, cabbage, chard, spinach, watercress, parsley, beetroot leaves , etc.) avocado; almonds and nuts that have not been roasted; tahini; maatjes herring and sardines once they have been washed with water to remove the brine / oil.
- Avoid the consumption of empty carbohydrates and replace them with complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat and rice. You must make every effort to balance blood sugar levels with a suitable diet. In most cases it is possible to do this (a natural, customized diet is ten times better than a chemical balance). In addition, you should minimize the consumption of processed foods, including snacks and various types of breakfast cereals.