[vc_row color_scheme="primary" us_bg_image_source="media" us_bg_image="49" us_bg_overlay_color="rgba(10,10,10,0.3)"][vc_column][us_hwrapper alignment="justify" valign="middle"][us_page_title][us_breadcrumbs show_current="1" font_size="14px" align="right"][/us_hwrapper][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="2/3"][vc_column_text el_id="jestifytext"]Instructions for use and recommendations for managing a supportive lifestyle
- One measure per day in the morning, before breakfast. After a period of one month it is possible to change, if necessary, to one measure in the evening before bedtime. For people suffering from low blood pressure it is recommended to take the measured dose only after a meal. After opening, the bottle should be stored in the refrigerator. Unopened bottles should be stored in a dark place at room temperature.
- It is recommended to use specially made insoles (orthotics) and to wear good quality sport shoes.
- Be sure that you do physical exercise on a regular basis.
- It is recommended to sunbathe only during the times recommended for safe sunbathing.
- Try to reduce your intake of ‘nightshade’ vegetables: potato, tomato, pepper and eggplant.
- It is recommended to consume: green leafy vegetables (lettuce, cabbage, chard, spinach, watercress, parsley, beetroot leaves , etc.) avocado; almonds and nuts that have not been roasted; tahini; maatjes herring and sardines once they have been washed with water to remove the brine / oil.
- Avoid the consumption of empty carbohydrates and replace them with complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat and rice. You must make every effort to balance blood sugar levels with a suitable diet. In most cases it is possible to do this (a natural, customized diet is ten times better than a chemical balance). In addition, you should minimize the consumption of processed foods, including snacks and various types of breakfast cereals.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][us_image image="306"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/3"][us_image image="298"][/vc_column][vc_column width="2/3"][vc_column_text]Maintaining these seven recommendations will help you to improve your weight and your health.
Trial and error: The recommendations above are general and it is recommended that each individual adopt some or all of them – as much as possible – and from time to time try to examine the effect that they have on you.
I personally adopted all of these seven recommendations and, slowly, I ‘returned to myself’ both mentally and physically, completely free of all the awful pains that I had been suffering for many years. As mentioned, I run 3 maile every day and am able to run double and triple that distance (reminder – I was born in 1943).
Side effects: Both in the studies conducted at the University of Maryland as well as at other institutions, the use of an infusion made from the Cat's Claw plant have noted: "no significant side effects" – and in my experience with hundreds of Gatoflex users, this has been verified.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="2/3"][vc_column_text]The active ingredients in the uña de gato uncaria tomentosa plant and their range of their effect:[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]GLYCOSIDES – an analgesic, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory (including urinary tract infections), it has a beneficial effect on the contraction of the heart muscle, increases the diameter of the coronary arteries and acts as an expectorant.
OXINDOLE ALKALOIDS – beneficial for the immune system, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and neutralizes free radicals.
PHYTOCHEMICALS – (a wide range of mineral compounds) – anti-inflammatory including urinary tract infections, anti-oxidant, neutralizes free radicals, cardiovascular health, cholesterol, diabetes 2, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and perform anti-carcinogenic functions.
PROANTHOCYANIDINS – Anti-oxidant, neutralizes free radicals, promotes cardiovascular health, urinary tract infections, gingivitis and anti-carcinogenic.
QUINOVIC ACID – degenerative osteoarthritis, anti-inflammatory and cancer of the bladder.
TANNINS – The digestive system.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][us_image image="303"][/vc_column][/vc_row]